TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - maybe you should sit out
People Seeking Info

Subject maybe you should sit out

Posted by LJZTT on August 29, 2019 at 6:04 PM
  This message has been viewed 207 times.

In Reply To Honestly you all sound like old hags. Don't like don't watch posted by CmyZ on August 29, 2019 at 02:24 PM

Message We weren't watching.
HE posted and asked for tips/feedback etc.

You must be from the participation trophy part of society if you think giving someone actual feedback when they ask for it rather than just slathering them with bogus praise just for showing up is the same as insulting him or personally attacking him is......well, fucking stupid, and is the core pillar of mediocrity and failure.

You can call others hags, but maybe you should be called snowflake.
Wait....did you enter into the discussion with immediate namecalling? OMG safe space! Safe space!!!

Obviously he is trying to gain some traction for his youtube channel, otherwise why post it here? If he wants to do that he needs to do something more than what anybody with a GoPro, basic video editing software, and a functional grasp of the spoken english language can do.......and he needs to do THAT on camera.

Blitz has been here a while. He knows the deal. He knows that asking for feedback is an invitation to get savaged.....and if he is smarter than you, he understands that you don't develop a product towards perfection by not letting independent eyes seek ways to break it, make it fail, identify all the faults, etc etc....likely partly the reason he posted here, because he knew he would get honesty.

Or maybe we should all just smash the like button, subscribe, and let him go on thinking these videos (granted I only watched the one) are super fantastic....and when his channel hits the inevitable ceiling on family/friends/co-workers of freebie channel subscriptions and likes, goes no where, and his time and effort are wasted, no one can blame you right? Because you supported him! You did your part, right? Those other guys are just hags.

SMGDH

30 years ago...or now?

"I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart...."
--William Patrick Corgan

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.